Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Suitable for 58 x H. 22 mm tealight
- Handcrafted by skilled artisans
- Worldwide Shipment
- Assistance in our Showroom
|Indoor/outdoor||Indoor use/dry locations only|
HOW TO CARE FOR ARTIFICIAL CANDLES
Our artificial candles are actually tealight holders. With burning tealights inside, they look exactly like lit candles.
- Only use the tealights found in stores with aluminum casing.
- Never place a tealight in the holder without its aluminum casing.
- Make sure the tealight is placed horizontally in the tealight holder.
- Always keep burning tealights a safe distance from one another.
- Closed containers should offer ample ventilation (like lanterns).
- Protect the tealight holder from wind and drafts.
- Never fill the tealight or holder with flammable liquids (e.g. petroleum or bioethanol).
Our artificial candles are made from plastic and can be cleaned in the dishwasher (make sure you remove the tealights before placing the candles in the dishwasher).
If wax from the tealight has spilled over into the artificial candle, remove this wax before placing the candle in the dishwasher. Remove the tealight and place the artificial candle in the freezer for an hour. Remove the candle from the freezer and scrape off the frozen wax using the edge of a credit card.